Cryogenic Repair Pricing
Cryo Repair #1
- Cylinder evaluation
- NER test
- Visual inspection
- Inner/outer pressure check.
Cryo Repair #2
- Re-vacuum of cylinder to below 5 micron
- Heated to 250 degrees F.
- Regenerate molecular sieve
- New palladium oxide.
Cryo Repair #3
- Repair pluming and Regulator
- Complete rebuild calibration. * New parts priced separately, only when necessary.
Cryo Repair #4
- Clean and polish the cylinder.
Cryo Repair #5
- Weld repair
- Dent removal
- Foot ring repair.
Vessel Repair Procedures:
- Perform Visual inspection of outer tank and components.
- Remove float gauge assembly and inspect for damage.
- Break vacuum with rough pump or back fill with GN2, replace POV.
- Check for leaks using a Helium Mass Spectrometer.
- Bake vessel at range of 250-350 degrees F. to reactivate molecular sieve.
- Under heat, re-evaluate annular space to 10 microns or less.
- Repair or replace all defective plumbing.
- Bench set pressure building and economizing regulators.
- Pop-test relief valves.
- Perform gas pressure and liquid test to check for leaks, making sure the tank, regulator, and valves work to industrial gas standards, as well as manufacturers standards.
Order online ! *Free shipping to states in the proximity of Ohio in most cases. We will contact you if additional freight charges apply.